Wednesday 23 January 2008

Day 46 – Hong Kong to London


We checked-out of China using the best airport check-in in the world. Go to a terminal in the centre of the city – for us 13 hours before our flight, check in your baggage and get your boarding pass. You are then free to do what you want for the day. I wish I could tell you we had the most exciting day of the trip but in reality we just relaxed, visited the botanical gardens and ate our last plate of dumplings.

The flight home was long, boring and packed, the weather on arrival was wet. It's not all bad news however, before leaving I bet an actor friend an extremely large sum of money (enough that I don't have to work for the next year) that Chelsea would get to the League Cup Final. So I am now off to claim my money from a certain Mr Ledger.

So that is it, after nearly seven weeks on the road I am going to the local – I am gagging for a good pint of Ginger Finger and some beans on toast.

Thanks for listening and stay tuned for 'The Amazon Adventure' coming to a screen near you in 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to keep blogging even if it is just your 'boring' life in London- you have considerably helped my boring life by my living vicariously through your deeds- so send me on your London blog and I'll put the kettle on!- Kiss to your partner in crime- (I mean Ciara...) xxBer

AlBuck said...

That trip sounded like hell (although the pics were pretty good). Almost made Quarking motor-trade spec brochures seem fun & cosy.

Blog London, Rich, we're all sad & bored!