Saturday 20 February 2010

Day 73 – Iguazu Falls


Not content with just seeing the falls from Brazil, the done thing when in the area, is to cross the border and have a look at them from the Argentinian side too.


The falls are a fantastic site and I could easily bore the hair off your head with amazing facts about the amount of water that falls over them, their height, length etc. but quite frankly in this heat I am struggling to do much more than take the foil top off my morning yogurt so I can't be bothered to look up any. You will have to make do with a photo and the promise that they are very, very impressive.


If you are currently getting a sense of déjà vu I can only apologise but quite frankly in this heat I am struggling to do much more than take the foil top off my morning yogurt so I can't be bothered to do anything other than copy and paste lines of text.


No comments: